The Big Chill – Large
£40 – £140
Jules Renard said “The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat.” Muddy Trowel says “The ideal of calm exists in blues, purples and whites” (cat optional).
Bring some major zen with this statuesque statement piece of blue, purple and white plants. Cooler than a cucumber.
Included for free when you add a pot
- Gravel for drainage
- Peat-free compost
Free delivery over £80 Learn more.
30 day money back guarantee for plants
About the product
- 7 plants: penstemon ‘White Bedder’, 3x salvia ‘Velocity Blue’, 3x dusty miller (replaces dichondra ‘Silver Falls’ pictured)
- Planting and care guides
- (If pot is added) Includes enough compost and gravel (for drainage) to plant up
- Current height (inc. pot):
- Current width:
- Light needs:
- Full sun, partial shade
- Frost sensitive?
- Pollinator friendly?
- Yes - Dichondra 'Silver Falls' if ingested
- Eco- friendly sourcing
- Peat- free compost
- Long lasting plants
- Independent British nurseries