Sacred Bamboo – design
Sacred (or Heavenly) bamboo is a real crowd pleaser, easy to look after, compact in form and stunning colourful foliage all year round, coupled with white flowers in summer and red berries in autumn. What’s not to love?
This plant is known for being extremely hardy. As we experience the effects of climate change causing large fluctuations in temperature, rest assured that this plant can survive in temperatures as low as -15 degrees celsius.
Free delivery over £80 Learn more.
30 day money back guarantee for plants
About the product
A slow growing, easy to care for plant that is well suited to being grown in a pot or planted out in the garden.
- Sacred Bamboo (Nandina domestica) plant – planted in your chosen pot (if added)
- Planting and care guides
- Current height (inc. pot):
- Current width:
- Light needs:
- Full sun or partial shade
- Frost sensitive?
- Pollinator friendly?
- Child safe?
- 🟠 - if eaten can cause respiratory difficulties
- Pet safe?
- 🟠 - if eaten can cause respiratory difficulties and vomiting
Seasons of interest
- Eco- friendly sourcing
- Peat- free compost
- Long lasting plants
- Independent British nurseries