The panicled hydrangea is a captivating shrub with its elongated cone-shaped clusters of cream-coloured flowers.
Please note, these plants are at the end of their season so they’ve finished flowering for this year. They will lose their leaves over winter but come next spring new leaves will appear and the plants will flower again beautifully next summer.
Free delivery over £80 Learn more.
30 day money back guarantee for plants
About the product
- A panicled hydrangea plant – planted in your chosen pot (if added)
- Care guide
- Current height (inc. pot):
- Current width:
- Light needs:
- Partial sun
- Frost sensitive?
- Pollinator friendly?
- Child safe?
- 🟠 - if eaten this plant can cause an upset stomach; skin contact with hydrangeas can cause irritation
- Pet safe?
- 🟠 - if eaten this plant can cause an upset stomach
Seasons of interest
- Eco- friendly sourcing
- Peat- free compost
- Long lasting plants
- Independent British nurseries