A white hydrangea is a beautiful, delicate plant that can be used to light up a shady area and bring a sense of serenity to a planting area. This hydrangea starts off with a light green tinge but as soon as the buds are fully open you will have a mop of pure white flowers.
Please note, these plants are at the end of their season so they won’t flower this year but they have very healthy foliage. They will lose their leaves over winter but come next spring new leaves will appear and the plants will flower again beautifully next summer.
Free delivery over £80 Learn more.
30 day money back guarantee for plants
About the product
- White hydrangea – planted in your chosen pot (if added)
- Care guide
- Current height (inc. pot):
- Current width:
- Light needs:
- Partial shade
- Frost sensitive?
- Pollinator friendly?
- Child safe?
- 🟠 - if eaten this plant can cause an upset stomach; skin contact with hydrangeas can cause irritation
- Pet safe?
- 🟠 - if eaten this plant can cause an upset stomach
Seasons of interest
- Eco- friendly sourcing
- Peat- free compost
- Long lasting plants
- Independent British nurseries