Elephant’s ears ‘Harzkristall’
Treat your garden to the glossy leaves and pink flowers of this bee-friendly bloomer.
This plant is known for being extremely hardy. As we experience the effects of climate change causing large fluctuations in temperature, rest assured that this plant can survive in temperatures as low as -15 degrees celsius.
Free delivery over £80 Learn more.
30 day money back guarantee for plants
About the product
- Elephant’s ears ‘Harzkristall’ plant – planted in your chosen pot (if added)
- Planting and care guides
- Current height (inc. pot):
- Current width:
- Light needs:
- Full sun, partial shade, or full shade
- Frost sensitive?
- Pollinator friendly?
- Child safe?
- 🟠 - touching the stem and leaves can cause skin irritation; if eaten, can cause swelling of mouth and throat
- Pet safe?
- 🟠 - if eaten, can cause swelling of mouth and throat, vomiting and diarrhoea
Seasons of interest
- Eco- friendly sourcing
- Peat- free compost
- Long lasting plants
- Independent British nurseries